Things To Do with a Sprouted Wheat Berry
Thanks to http://www.keeperofthehome.org/2011/04/getting-started-sprouting-wheat-berries.html for this info
- Dehydrate and mill it into “sprouted” flour for baking (or anywhere you would use “regular” flour)
- Add the sprouts to your favorite cereal, sandwich, yogurt or salad
- Add (chopped or whole) to baked goods like muffins and cookies or pancakes and waffles
- “Hide” in casseroles, meatloaves or pasta sauces
- Plant them in well drained (preferably organic) soil to grow wheat grass for juicing or just for fun!