Learning to Learn: Meatloaf Recipe Team Activity
Use these Levels of Reference to Obtain Needed Information:
Your own personal knowledge.
- The knowledge of the person next to you.
- The knowledge of someone you know somewhere.
- Information found in books you own.
- Information found at the library.
- Information found on the internet.
Your team has 12 minutes to complete the task.
- Provide a list from each team members own knowledge of what goes into a meatloaf recipe.
- Provide a combined list from the group as to your idea of what goes into a meatloaf receipt using some of the information from #1 above.
- Provide a combined final receipt from steps 1 and 2 above and from any other sources of information including the internet.
- Write your final receipt in your receipt book for future reference.
- Your team has 12 minutes to complete the task. Choose a team leader and a person to compile the information. Start Now.